All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConsidering how much is kwn about reproductive health and fertility, reliable medical information about the vulva and vagina is embarrassingly scarce. Now this comprehensive guide answers questions about the all-too-common ailments that many women are embarassed to discuss even with their doctors, including ground-breaking research. Here's what to kw and do when you're well, what to kw and do when you develop a problem, and an indepth guide to specific problems and their treatments.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Gunther Stewart, M.D., FACOG, a Boston-based gynecologist, is director of the Stewart-Forbes Vulvovaginal Specialty Service at Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates. Dr. Stewart is also Assistant Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Harvard Medical School and a member of Brigham and Women's Hospital staff. She speaks extensively about vulvovaginal disease to medical professionals. Her perspectives as a full-time vulvovaginal practitioner, a researcher, and a teacher shape her prominence as one of the leading voices advocating the emerging importance of her specialty. This book is an extension of her lectures, her clinical experience with patients, and patient-education materials she has prepared for them. Paula Spencer is a freelance writer whose eight books include <b>The V Book </b>and<b></b><i>Momfidence!: An Oreo Never Killed Anybody</i><b></b>and<b></b><i>Other Secrets of Happier Parenting</i>. Author of the Momfidence! column in <i>Woman's Day</i>, she is also a contributing editor to <i>Parenting</i> and <i>Baby Talk</i>. She lives with her husband and four children in Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Stewart,Paula Spencer
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2002
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Out-of-print date30/11/2015
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight658 g
- Width155 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.18
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.74
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $17.82Trending at AU $19.74
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.