All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the first and best feminist vels ever written. - Erica Jong. This vivid portrait of Parisian music hall life was drawn from the personal experiences of the author of Gigi. Colette's 1910 vel reflects her adventures as an itinerant dancer as well as her struggles balancing respectability and artistic freedom.
- Author BiographyFrench author Sidonie-Gabrielle Colette (18731954) is best known in the English-speaking world for <i>Gigi, </i> the basis for the Lerner and Lowe musical. Her 50 novels, noteworthy for their keen observations and clever dialogue, include both idyllic narratives and troubled tales of romance.
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication25/06/2010
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight218 g
- Width136 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.39Trending at AU $30.92
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.