Consider these sponsored items
- AU $21.75Free postage
- AU $15.34Was:AU $23.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionI decided to talk to women about their vaginas, to do vagina interviews, which became vagina mologues ...At first women were reluctant to talk. They were a little shy. But once they got going, you couldn't stop them. Women secretly love to talk about their vaginas. They get very excited, mainly because one's ever asked them before.' Eve Ensler A poignant and hilarious tour of the last frontier, the ultimate forbidden zone, THE VAGINA MONOLOGUES is a celebration of female sexuality in all its complexity and mystery. Hailed as the bible for a new generation of women, it has been performed in cities and colleges throughout the world, and has inspired a dynamic grassroots movement - V-Day - to stop violence against women. Witty and irreverent, compassionate and wise, Eve Ensler's award-winning masterpiece gives voice to real women's deepest fantasies and fears, guaranteeing that one who reads it will ever look at a woman's body, or think of sex, in quite the same way again.
- Author BiographyEve Ensler is the author of several plays. She is working on a new book and play, THE GOOD BODY. Ensler received a 1999 Guggenheim Fellowship in Playwriting. She lives in New York City with her partner, Ariel Orr Jordan.
- Author(s)Eve Ensler
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication03/05/2001
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVirago Press Ltd
- Weight182 g
- Width132 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byGloria Steinem
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.13
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $21.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.