Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis book supports all candidates for Early Years Professional Status (EYPS) as they prepare for the Validation Process. Through a series of reflective activities based on case studies of successful candidates, this book helps those on the EYP pathway prepare for assessment and build confidence in their own good practice and skills. This second edition incorporates the changes to the assessment requirements introduced in September 2008 and references the new Candidate's Handbook.
- Author BiographyJennifer Colloby has 14 years experience of training and assessing students on ITT, STAC and most recently, EYP programmes at The Open University. She is currently the Course Chair of the Early Years Courses, Working with Children in the Early Years, and is a team member of the Open University's Early Years Foundation Degree. She has considerable experience of appointing tutors to a wide range of education courses as well as recruiting and training Assessors to work on the EYP programme.
- Author(s)Jennifer Colloby
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication30/04/2009
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleAchieving EYPS Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Weight232 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.