All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.42
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.51
- AU $12.74Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $19.75Trending at AU $20.72
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.23
About this product
- DescriptionSherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson receive a letter from an informant kwn by the pseudonym Fred Porlock. Porlock is part of Professor Moriarty's criminal organization. The letter is written in a numeric code, and Holmes decodes the letter, which warns that John Douglas of Birlstone House is about to be murdered.
- Author BiographySir Arthur Conan Doyle, an Edinburgh born physician and writer most famous for his stories about the detective Sherlock Holmes, considered a milestone in the field of crime fiction. A prolific writer whose other works include science fiction stories, plays, romances, poetry, non-fiction, and historical novels. After graduating from Edinburgh University he first worked as a surgeon on a wailing boat and later settled in Portsmouth on the English south coast dividing his time between medicine and writing.
- Author(s)Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- PublisherMax Bollinger
- Date of Publication07/09/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleSherlock Holmes
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMax Bollinger
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight179 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Max Bollinger
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.