Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.65
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionA new series of handy pocket guides for explorers of Egypt's rich past and exciting present, packed with information and brilliantly illustrated with color photographs, maps, plans, and 3-D drawings - all in just 48 pages.The necropolises on the west bank of the Nile at Luxor contain some of the world's most stunning funerary art, and this small guide describes the best of it: the great royal tombs of the Valley of the Kings, the beautiful tomb of Nefertari in the Valley of the Queens, and the fascinating depictions of daily life in the Tombs of the Nobles.
- Author BiographyALBERTO SILIOTTI is a scientific journalist who specializes in Egyptology. He has written several popular books including Guide to the Pyramids of Egypt and The Discovery of Ancient Egypt, both published by the AUC Press in1998.
- Author(s)Egyptian Pocket Guides
- PublisherThe American University in Cairo Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2000
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleEgypt Pocket Guides
- Place of PublicationCairo
- Country of PublicationEgypt
- ImprintThe American University in Cairo Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width119 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.