All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionIntangible assets such as kwledge or brands are increasingly important to companies. Such assets are essentially needed to develop new invative products and to introduce them to the market. Philipp Sandner is one of the first researchers to approach the valuation of both techlogy- and market-based intangibles simultaneously by relying on portfolios of intellectual property (IP) derived from patents and trademarks.
- Author BiographyDr. Philipp Sandner has been a research fellow and lecturer at the Institute for Innovation Research, Technology Management and Entrepreneurship of Prof. Dietmar Harhoff, Ph.D. (Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitat Munich).
- Author(s)Philipp Sandner
- Date of Publication08/10/2009
- LanguageEnglish & German
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleInnovation und Entrepreneurship
- Place of PublicationWiesbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Notebiography
- Weight294 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.