All listings for this product
Save on Other
- AU $13.50Trending at AU $18.85
- AU $33.73Trending at AU $35.08
- AU $6.01Trending at AU $7.14
- AU $15.33Trending at AU $20.52
About this product
- DescriptionKwing one's genetic disposition to a variety of diseases, including common chronic diseases, can benefit both the individual and society at large. The IOM's Roundtable on Translating Gemic-Based Research for Health held a workshop on March 22, 2010, to bring together diverse perspectives on the value of genetic testing, and to discuss its use in clinical practice.
- Author(s)Board on Health Sciences Policy,Institute of Medicine,Roundtable on Translating Genomic-Based Research for Health
- PublisherNational Academies Press
- Date of Publication29/11/2010
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Academies Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine0 mm
- Edited byAdam C. Berger,Theresa Wizemann
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.