Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe Value of Radical Theory explains Marx's ecomic theory, providing the reader with a solid foundation of his critique on capitalism, and also offers insights and a framework where anarchists might learn aspects of Marxist theory while remaining anarchists. This erudite primer sidesteps the typical anarchist vs. Marxist debates, presenting Marx's theory as an enduring explanation of contemporary capitalism, one that will aid in the task of overcoming the market and ushering in an era of participatory control of the ecomy inspired by anarchist ethics.
- Author(s)Wayne Price
- PublisherAK Press
- Date of Publication06/06/2013
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationOakland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAK Press
- Weight167 g
- Width115 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.