All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.45
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of historically valuable essays focuses on the purpose and function of sacred music. These essays explore issues of historicity, spirituality, standardization and other topics central to the study of Protestant, Catholic and Jewish sacred music from 1801 to 1918. Moving from musicology to psychology and to religious studies, this volume captures the breadth of scholarship available in the field, as well as serving as a useful introduction for those readers just beginning their study of sacred music.
- Author BiographyJonathan L. Friedmann lives in Lakewood, California.
- Author(s)Jonathan L. Friedmann
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/02/2009
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Weight249 g
- Width150 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.