All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.92
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is concerned with how we should think and act in our work, leisure activities, and time utilization in order to achieve flourishing lives. The scope papers range from general theoretical considerations of the value, e.g. 'What is a balanced life?', to specific types of considerations, e.g. 'How should we cope with the effects of work on moral decision-making?'
- Author BiographyMitchell R. Haney is assistant professor of philosophy at the University of North Florida. A. David Kline is professor of philosophy at the University of North Florida and director of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida Center for Ethics, Public Policy and the Professions. He is co-editor of Introductory Readings in The Philosophy of Science, Philosophy: The Basic Issues, and Agricultural Bioethics.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication16/03/2010
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight276 g
- Width155 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byA. David Kline,Mitchell R. Haney
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.