All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores through fresh detail and approaches unanticipated, heterogeneous dispersions of the English language world-wide. Through data collection, comparative analysis, and typological study, the book's chapters capture patterns that w affect established dialects and shape those recently emerging. From classroom to mature design, the volume sparks linguistic undertakings in the increasing complexities of communication.
- Author BiographyEugene Green and Charles F. Meyer, Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- Series TitleTopics in English Linguistics [TIEL]
- Series Part/Volume Number87.1
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white), maps (black and white)
- Weight548 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byCharles F. Meyer,Eugene Green
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.