All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionHow do the environments, in which businesses operate, condition their success or failure? Such questions have gained in importance as a result of competitive pressures associated with 'globalization'. Some see certain institutions as burdens, others see them as a blessing. This book examines the claims of the important contribution to this debate.
- Author BiographyMATTHEW ALLEN is Lecturer in International Business at Manchester Metropolitan University Business School, UK.
- Author(s)Matthew Allen
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication31/05/2006
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleNew Perspectives in German Political Studies
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight363 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.