All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
About this product
- DescriptionFrom reviews of previous volumes: This variorum edition will be the basis of all future Donne scholarship. -Chronique Academic libraries and specialists in Renaissance and 17th-century studies should feel compelled to own each and every volume of this series. -Seventeenth Century News An occasion for celebration. Among the most ambitious and valuable collaborative scholarly enterprises at the end of the twentieth century. Superb. -Early Modern Literary Studies This latest addition to the Donne variorum, the third to appear in a projected eight-volume series, presents a newly edited critical text of Donne's elegies and a comprehensive variorum commentary. As with previous volumes, Volume 2 is based on a study of all kwn manuscript sources and significant printed editions of Donne's poetry and on an examination of the criticism and scholarship of the past four centuries.
- Author BiographyGary A. Stringer is Professor of English at Texas A&M University. Ted-Larry Pebworth is Emeritus Professor of English at the University of Michigan-Dearborn. Ernest W. Sullivan, II, is Edward S. Diggs Professor of English at Virginia Tech University. John R. Roberts is Emeritus Professor of English at the University of Missouri-Columbia. Diana Trevino Benet is Professor of English at the University of North Texas. Theodore J. Sherman is Assistant Professor of English at Middle Tennessee State University. Dennis Flynn is Professor of English at Bentley College. Paul A Parrish is Professor of English at Texas A&M University.
- Author(s)John Donne
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1998
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleThe Variorum Edition of the Poetry of John Donne
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note4 b&w photos
- Weight1796 g
- Width3963 mm
- Height5969 mm
- Spine68 mm
- Volume editorGary A. Stringer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.