All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe number of vegans is growing all the time as more and more n-vegans adopt a vegan diet for a healthier lifestyle. The Vegan Cookbook contains over 90 recipes for healthy and delicious meals without any meat, fish or animal produce. It also provides important nutritional information and all the essential kwledge needed to understand this ever-popular lifestyle choice.
- Author BiographyTony Bishop-Weston wrote the groundbreaking vegan cookbook Rainbows & Wellies after winning Vegan and Vegetarian Hotel of the Year Awards in 1994/95. Tony has worked for the British Vegetarian and Vegan Societies. He regularly demonstrates vegan cooking at exhibitions, helps organise Vegfest UK and now lives in The New Forest, Hampshire. Following key roles at Holland & Barrett, Cranks Restaurants and The Food Doctor, nutritionist Yvonne Bishop-Weston set up her own consultancy Foods for Life Nutrition and Health and won The Baby Race on Breakfast TV. As well as working in TV, radio and other media as an independent health expert, Yvonne has regular clinics in Harley St, London.
- Author(s)Tony Bishop-Weston,Yvonne Bishop-Weston
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication07/07/2014
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Series TitleHamlyn Healthy Eating
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note40 colour photographs
- Weight285 g
- Width153 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.40Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.64Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.