All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $38.17
About this product
- DescriptionIncreasing numbers of people - including actress Drew Barrymore, pop star Moby, and actor Alec Baldwin - are embracing veganism, a lifestyle that entails avoiding all animal-based products and behaving ethically and conscientiously within our surroundings. In The Vegan Sourcebook , long-time activist Joanne Stepaniak further explores and illuminates the principles and practical aspects of compassionate living.
- Author BiographyJoanne Stepaniak, M.S.Ed., is a writer, an educator, a cooking instructor, and the author of several cookbooks, including The Saucy Vegetarian and Vegan Vittles.
- Author(s)Joanne Stepaniak,Virginia Messina
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Series TitleSourcebooks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight661 g
- Width185 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.