All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionIt's t hard to follow Mom's advice to eat your vegetables when you have more than 300 pages of great information to get that tasty produce from garden to table. Learn expert gardening tips to grown beautiful, healthy plants it all starts in the soil! Move on to original methods for preserving and storing your harvest so you can enjoy it all year long. Finally, savor the fruits or rather, vegetables! of your hard labor with delicious recipes. Become a gardenista with The Vegetable Bible.
- Author BiographyTricia Swanton has written, edited, researched, and consulted on numerous publications in the U.K. and in the U.S. She is also an experienced museum professional and artist, and she divides her time between her work as a museum educator in New York City and her studio in upstate New York. Since relocating northward in 2014 Tricia has embraced the joys and challenges of gardening in upstate New York, and does regular battle with the rodents and other wildlife that enjoy her garden almost as much as she does. She received her higher education from the University of the Arts London (BA Hons. ad P.G.Dip).
- Author(s)Tricia Swanton
- PublisherThunder Bay Press
- Date of Publication15/12/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCanterbury Classics
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1247 g
- Width152 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byEditors Of Thunder Bay Press
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.