All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this vivid, beautifully-styled cookbook you will find garden-fresh recipes centered on 23 all-star vegetables you can grow in your own home garden. The vegetables featured are: eggplant, cauliflower, beans, broccoli, mushrooms, asparagus, peas, fennel, cucumbers, potatoes, corn, squash, chard, carrots, peppers, parsnips, radishes, beets, spinach, tomatoes, cabbage, zucchini, and onions. Imagine sun-ripened tomatoes, crisp carrots, and aromatic fennel taking center stage in your next meal. This book is brimming with an array of colorful recipes, from healthy soups and salads, to appetizers, quiches, snacks, and entrees. And although the focus is on the fresh vegetables, there's a little something for everyone; some recipes are vegan, some are vegetarian, and some include meat. Some favorites include: creamy pea soup with bacon foam, stuffed zucchini rolls, Hungarian goulash, beet pizza, and an Asian chard and honey duck sandwich. Not only does The Vegetable Garden Cookbook include 60 savory and creative recipes, but it also offer tips for cultivating, harvesting and preparing home-grown vegetables. This gorgeous book is a must-have for every veggie lover--and its rich and vibrant recipes are sure to inspire even the most stubborn carnivores to incorporate more vegetables into their diets. Skyhorse Publishing, along with our Good Books and Arcade imprints, is proud to publish a broad range of cookbooks, including books on juicing, grilling, baking, frying, home brewing and winemaking, slow cookers, and cast iron cooking. We've been successful with books on gluten-free cooking, vegetarian and vegan cooking, paleo, raw foods, and more. Our list includes French cooking, Swedish cooking, Austrian and German cooking, Cajun cooking, as well as books on jerky, canning and preserving, peanut butter, meatballs, oil and vinegar, bone broth, and more. While t every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked and to authors whose work might t otherwise find a home.
- Author BiographyTobias Rauschenberger, the author, born in 1983, is a trained and internationally experienced chef. He has been working as food stylist and cookbook author since 2009. He lives and works in Dusseldorf, Germany. Oliver Brachat trained as a chef in Black Forest, Germany. After working for a handful of top German restaurants he discovered his love for photography while vacationing in the US. He joined Christian Teubner's studio for food photography and trained as a food stylist. His work has been published in countless cookbooks, culinary magazines, and food websites, sometimes under the pseudonym Marc O. Finley. He lives in Dusseldorf, Germany.
- Author(s)Tobias Rauschenberger
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication18/06/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content NoteColor photos throughout
- Weight828 g
- Width190 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Photographs byOliver Brachat
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.49Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.