All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionThe Vegetable Sushi Cookbook is the brainchild of Izumi Shoji, a hugely popular blogger and widely published home cook in Japan, who shares her expertise in taking a wide variety of vegetables and turning them into delicious and healthy sushi meals. Each recipe has been chosen for its healthy ingredients and delightful taste, and is easy to make with basic cooking skills and special tools. (Alternatives are included for any ingredients that might be difficult to find in some areas.) Vegetable Sushi is a unique and flavourful way to enjoy a healthy lifestyle.
- Author BiographyIzumi Shoji is a Tokyo resident and mother, who turned her interest in vegetarian cooking into a highly successful blog - Vege Dining: Yasai no gohan (vegetable dinners) - in February 2007. The blog, with its daily recipes, quickly made an impact on the blogosphere and can boast tens of thousands of visitors a day. Her first book, featuring recipes from Vege Dining, was released in Japanese in March 2008, and has sold over 70,000 copies. Shoji has been featured in numerous Japanese magazine articles and has regular columns in several. She has published a total of 57 in books in Japanese; The Vegetable Sushi Cookbook is the only one in English.
- Author(s)Izumi Shoji
- PublisherKodansha America, Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKodansha America, Inc
- Content Note100
- Weight350 g
- Width191 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Foreword byNoriko Yamaguchi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.