All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $65.17
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.64
- AU $59.68Trending at AU $66.19
- AU $9.24Trending at AU $10.13
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $18.33
- AU $10.95Trending at AU $14.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis classic story about a child's love for his rabbit is the perfect Easter basket stuffer! The timeless story of a toy rabbit that becomes real through the love of a child appears for the first time in an elegantly slipcased picture book and audio-cassette format. Cassette running time: 25 minutes.
- Author BiographyMARGERY WILLIAMS was born in London in 1881 and first came to the United States at the age of nine. For the rest of her life, she lived alternately in England and America. Her first novel was published when she was twenty-one, but she turned to writing for children in 1922 with the publication by Doubleday of The Velveteen Rabbit, the first and best-known of her thirty books for young people. Toward the end of her life, she lived in Greenwich Village, New York. She died there in 1944. WILLIAM NICHOLSON was born in Newark-on-Trent, England, in 1872. Though he illustrated several books during his lifetime, he became most famous as a portrait painter. Many of his portraits and still lifes hang today in museums and galleries throughout England. He was knighted in 1936, and died in 1949.
- Author(s)Margery Williams
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleReading Railroad Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintG P Putnam's Sons
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width204 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.