All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.47
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.16
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.17
About this product
- DescriptionSOMETIMES COMING TO TERMS WITH THE FUTURE MEANS LETTING GO OF THE PAST...For Victoria, orphaned at six, her grandmother Evanthi's beautiful home in Corfu - kwn locally as The Venetian House - has always meant safety, freedom and a near-magical kind of contentment. Brought up by her cousin Guy's parents in England, she - together with Guy and his childhood friend Richard Cunningham - always longed for the idylllic summer holidays where they forged a friendship that would last a lifetime. Victoria was mesmerized by brilliant, selfish, enigmatic Guy, but it was safe, affectionate, reliable Richard whom she married. Now, twenty years later, Richard is dead. Victoria discovers her marriage was a sham and, desperate to escape, she takes Jake out to The Venetian House, feeling that only these beloved surroundings can she face her demons. Then photographer Patrick Hammond arrives. He brings with him his own troubles - his marriage to elegant, self-centred, neurotic Rachel is in crisis - yet a friendship, and possibly something more, starts to develop between Patrick and Victoria. But for Evanthi there is something strangely familiar about Patrick and soon she is forced to face her own troubled past.
- Author BiographyMary Nickson has three children and a host of grandchildren. She lives in Yorkshire.
- Author(s)Mary Nickson
- Date of Publication02/02/2006
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArrow Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date23/09/2016
- Weight375 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.