All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionForty years of experience are condensed into this pocket-sized book. Nichola Fletcher offers tips on how to cook venison (grilling, roasting, barbecuing, braising, slow-cooking etc.) and also explains different kinds of venison (wild, farmed, red deer, roe deer). In addition to a host of inspiring recipes, covering both the much-loved traditional approach as well as some exciting contemporary dishes, she also includes recipes for sauces and useful ideas for vegetable accompaniments.
- Author BiographyNichola Fletcher has written a number of highly acclaimed cookery books, including Charlemagne's Tablecloth, Nichola Fletcher's Ultimate Venison Cookery, Caviar; A Global History and The Meat Cookbook. She and her husband started Britain's first deer farm in 1973, and Nichola has devoted her life since then to helping people to appreciate, understand and cook venison and other game meats. She was awarded the 1994 Scottish Food Achievement Award for her work for the Scottish venison industry.
- PublisherBirlinn General
- Date of Publication05/06/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBirlinn Ltd
- Content NoteLine art drawings throughout
- Weight82 g
- Width110 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.38Trending at AU $21.32
- AU $41.05Trending at AU $44.93
- AU $22.23Trending at AU $30.28
- AU $5.75Trending at AU $9.19
- AU $33.93Trending at AU $35.58
- AU $13.65Trending at AU $14.15
- AU $27.94Trending at AU $28.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.