Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $23.42Trending at AU $26.67
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $56.62Trending at AU $60.72
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.03
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $19.09Trending at AU $23.88
About this product
- DescriptionThe In-betweens are a peculiar kind; cursed with body parts that resemble those of animals, they are considered less than human in the eyes of the Church, and live only as slaves, bound to the service of farmers all throughout the Holy Kingdom. Alistair kws their plight well. As though he were a slave himself, his father forces him to work beside them, from dawn til dusk. But one night, while stargazing, a bright light comes crashing down outside of his otherwise peaceful home, and reveals itself to be a raveus beast hell-bent on killing him. The boy fends it off, but sustains a bite containing the beast's potent vem. In search of a cure, Alistair is torn from his old life, thrust into a whole new world and pitted against his homeland, overtaken by a mad religion that w wants his head. With the help of a slave-girl named Wolf, they'll have to mount a desperate race to the border, and even if they survive, they might just find that freedom is hardly ever free. The debut vel of Ethan M. Kleinhans, The Vem Spell ventures into the controversial topics of race and religion, and asks, quite simply, if there is a difference between being human, and being a person.
- Author BiographyEthan Michael Kleinhans is a young, award-winning fiction writer from Dayton, Ohio. His debut novel, The Venom Spell, was finished in the fall of 2015, only just after his seventeenth birthday, and later released in April of 2016.
- Author(s)Ethan M Kleinhans
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.