All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Farman makes history hysterical in this must-have companion volume to the best-selling THE VERY BLOODY HISTORY OF BRITAIN: THE FIRST BIT! It's the wittiest and wackiest chronicle of modern British history you'll find - ranging from post-war rationing, through the glut of the Thatcher yuppy years to the new millenium.
- Author BiographyJohn Farman attended Harrow Art School followed by the Royal College of Art. After completing his Masters degree he worked in the advertising industry until his departure to become a full-time writer and illustrator. He is the author of several children's books, including The Very Bloody History of Britain (without the boring bits), The Very Bloody History of London, C.R.A.P. (A Collection of Rotten Adult Principles) and Jesus: The Teenage Years. He lives in London.
- Author(s)John Farman
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication02/08/2001
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRed Fox
- Content NotePrint material illustrations
- Weight207 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Illustrator(s)John Farman
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.