All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.65
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.66
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.52
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $28.83
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.74
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $90.43
About this product
- DescriptionFour animal friends cheer up a very cranky bear. Nick Bland's expressive, adorable illustrations complement delightful, rhyming, read-aloud text in this lesson about the importance of sharing with others. Moose, Lion, Zebra, and Sheep take shelter in a cave on a cold and rainy day, only to realize that a bear is there. The bear roars loudly and says that he is trying to sleep. Not understanding why the bear is so cranky, the other animals come up with ways to cheer up the bear. Moose finds antlers for him, Lion gives him a mane, and Zebra paints on stripes. Is there anything the four well-meaning friends can do to help the bear sleep?
- Author BiographyNick Bland always wanted to be a writer and a cartoonist, but it wasn't until he started working in a bookstore and rediscovered children's literature that he found a way to channel this ambition. He is the author of THE RUNAWAY HUG and the illustrator of I LOST MY KISSES. Nick lives in the jungle near Darwin, Australia.
- Author(s)Nick Bland
- PublisherOrchard Books
- Date of Publication29/07/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOrchard Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width239 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.