CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.35Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.12Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionEntrepreneur Magazine columnist and blogger Rosalind Resnick shares her secrets of success and shows you how to build your own multi-million-dollar business.
- Author BiographyRosalind Resnick, a business and computer journalist who built her Internet marketing company, NetCreations, Inc., from a two-person home-based startup to a public company that generated $58 million in sales, is the Founder and CEO of Axxess Business Consulting, the leader in strategic consulting, business plan development and outsourced financial and marketing services for startups and emerging businesses. She co-founded NetCreations in March 1995 and served as the company's CEO and President until December 2001, pioneering the concept of 100% Opt-In(r) email marketing in 1996 and spearheading the company's successful IPO in 1999. Resnick also hosted America Online's NetGirl Forum, one of the Internet's most popular online dating services, from 1995 to 1996. In 1994, Resnick co-authored The Internet Business Guide and, from 1994 to 1997, served as the editor and publisher of Interactive Publishing Alert, a semi-monthly newsletter tracking trends and developments in online publishing and advertising. Resnick began her career in the newspaper industry in 1980 at The Baltimore Sun and worked as a business writer at The Miami Herald from 1984 to 1989. Her articles about entrepreneurship and small business regularly appear in Entrepreneur Magazine, and Resnick has been a guest lecturer at Harvard, NYU and Pace University business schools. Resnick received B.A. and M.A. degrees in History from The Johns Hopkins University in 1981 and makes her home in New York City with her two daughters.
- Author(s)Rosalind Resnick
- Date of Publication02/02/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)John Fletcher
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.