All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionQuick answers to your IFRS questions <p>Presented in a question and answer format, The Vest Pocket IFRS provides a brief explanation of each IFRS topic, the issues involved, and the solution. Coverage includes calculations, journal entries, flowcharts outlining various options, foottes disclosures, and brief examples. * Provides quick answers to specific questions in a Q & A format * Focuses on the most common accounting problems arising from a particular IFRS topic * Calculations, foottes disclosures, and brief examples are provided * Other titles by Bragg: The Vest Pocket Controller, Accounting Best Practies, Sixth Edition, and Just-in-Time Accounting, Third Edition <p>The first book of its kind to answer IFRS issues on the spot, The Vest Pocket IFRS gives you the quick, specific IFRS answers you need right w.
- Author BiographySTEVEN M. BRAGG, CPA, has been the chief financial officer or controller of four companies, as well as a consulting manager at Ernst & Young and auditor at Deloitte. He is the author of over thirty books primarily targeted toward controllers and their needs. Bragg received a master's degree in finance from Bentley College, an MBA from Babson College, and a bachelor's degree in economics from the University of Maine.
- Author(s)Steven M. Bragg
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/08/2010
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight324 g
- Width106 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.14
- AU $43.61Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.27
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $43.43Trending at AU $48.15
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $22.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.