Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionMake your celebration the most fabulous fete of the season with recipes and entertaining tips from Veuve Clicquot, the champagne of celebrations. The most complex of wines, the pop of a Champagne cork immediately symbolizes celebration and joy. Divided into four chapters-Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter-The Seasons of Veuve Clicquot highlights centuries-old traditions and expertise of champagne making while chronicling events and recipes for each season's celebrations. This book takes you from the Champagne vineyards in Reims to the chic social events of the world: polo tournaments in New York, Carnival in Rio de Janeiro, the ski slopes in Australia, and a vintage car race in the English countryside.From colorful cocktails for spring, to poolside appetizers in summer, the harvest picnic for early fall, and the ultimate apres-ski party in the winter, The Seasons of Veuve Clicquot has numerous full menus customized by the world's leading chefs to make any event the perfect fete. Prestigious contributors make it a must-have cookbook for socialites and foodies alike. Intermixed with the recipes are beautiful new and vintage photographs inspired by the celebrations, making this cookbook also a gorgeous coffee-table book.
- Author BiographyStephane Gerschel is the head of global communications for Veuve Clicquot. He is also the author of Putman Style and Louis Vuitton: Icons. Sir Elton John is the legendary musician. David Furnish is a film director and producer.
- Author(s)Stephane Gerschel
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication08/11/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Note200 Illustrations
- Weight1338 g
- Width210 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.