Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionThere's an enduring charm to the shabby-chic, Bohemian and ultra relaxed look we w kw as Vintage. It's the perfect choice for anyone tired of modern white interiors, and ideal for family living as there is minimal maintenance. Yet opting for Vintage is also a way of life: once you've started scouring for finds, it will become a pleasurable habit hard to break. Best of all, it has become an eco choice: the more we salvage, the better we feel. In short, creating your very own 'Vintage Home' is the perfect antidote to our throwaway world. For anyone keen to escape the wasteland of pared down architecture and identikit shopping, The Vintage Home will show them how to shop cleverly, mix creatively, and put together unique, welcoming and eclectic interiors that are perfect for modern living. Judith Wilson initiates the reader with an exploration of Vintage style's five key looks -'Country Vintage', 'Boudoir Vintage', 'Retro Vintage', 'Urban Vintage' and 'Modern Vintage'. As putting together your chosen look involves a combination of sifting through what you've already got and some leg work, The Vintage Home then takes you shopping in the consumer peripheries of car boots, antique shops and vintage websites. Finally there's a look at each individual room in the house, and at the elements that give a home its sense of style -from radiators and door handles, to sofas, chairs and tables, from lighting to soft furnishings, and from glass and ceramics to paintings and photos. With page after page of inspirational photographs and a wealth of practical ideas, The Vintage Home will show you how to embrace today's new decorative, eclectic mood.
- Author BiographyJudith Wilson was Decorating Editor for Homes & Gardens magazine for six years and is now a freelance writer and author of 10 books, among which are The Natural Home and The Vintage Home. She contributes to many publications, including House & Gardens, the Independent Magazine, The Independent, and Evening Standard Homes & Property and also lectures on styling at London's KLC School of Design.
- Author(s)Judith Wilson
- PublisherJacqui Small LLP
- Date of Publication10/11/2008
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJacqui Small LLP
- Out-of-print date14/07/2016
- Content Note200
- Weight658 g
- Width190 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.