All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $33.25Trending at AU $33.75
- AU $41.49Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $44.95Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $44.71
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.89
- AU $7.96Trending at AU $12.58
- AU $33.83Trending at AU $39.29
About this product
- DescriptionIn <i>The Vintner's Apprentice</i>, go deep into the age-old art and tradition of creating wines. An insider tour of vineyards, wineries, wine cellars, and more!</p>In <i>The Vintner's Apprentice</i>, you get behind-the-scenes access to the wine world's real-life masters of the craft, as well as a guide to the techniques that made them so successful. The pros, including the author Eric Miller, who is a California wine maker, give you behind-the-scenes tips and tricks to help you become a successful Vintner, or to master the craft of making small batches at home. Benefit from their experience selecting a site, planting a vineyard, harvesting and crushing the grapes, creating blends, and much more in <i>The Vintner's Apprentice</i>.</p>The abundance of helpful tips and secrets from the masters will help you plant, harvest, crush, mix blends and learn to pick out different tes of different wines. While <i>The Vintner's Apprentice</i> will help the first-timer get started making wine, it will also help the seasoned veteran learn new tricks of the trade when brewing from home. Pick up a copy of <i>The Vintner's Apprentice</i> for yourself and start making your own delicious wine in your spare time or turn it into your full-time passion!</p>
- Author BiographyEric Miller is the owner and winemaker at Chaddsford Winery in Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania. A lifelong oenophile, Miller learned his craft in France s prestigious Burgundy region and apprenticed at his family s Hudson Valley winery before hand-selecting his own terroir in southeastern Pennsylvania, where he founded Chaddsford Winery in 1982. His wines have been called enchanting and perfect by Gourmet, and have been featured in Food & Wine, The New York Times, and Philadelphia magazine. Eric has also been a leader in the development of premium viticulture in his home region, both as a board member of the Pennsylvania Commodities Council and past president and long time board member of the Pennsylvania Association of Winegrowers.
- Author(s)Eric Miller
- Date of Publication29/09/2015
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight975 g
- Width206 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.