The Virgin Diet: Drop 7 Foods to Lose 7 Pounds in 7 Days by J. J. Virgin (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.58Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.45Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy food intolerance is the real cause of weight gain. The groundbreaking health and weight loss programme that's taken the US by storm. Lose the fat and feel better fast. Most people believe the secret to being skinny is eating everything in moderation. We've heard it a million times. But this is t true. All foods are t created equal. The secret to losing weight is finding the foods that make you fat. This book guides you to eliminate the seven foods most people are intolerant to for three weeks, while you eat the right proteins, fibres, fats and vegetables. After three weeks, you reintroduce foods, one at a time, to see which foods your body can tolerate. It's that simple. Most people lose 5-10 pounds in the first week! Eating in moderation and counting calories does t work. Different foods work better for different people. JJ Virgin will help you find the right foods for you. With details on foods to avoid, processes for reintroducing foods, easy recipes and tips for eating out and sustaining your success, JJ will show you how to reset your metabolism and reclaim your health. Fat is t your fate.
- Author BiographyJJ Virgin is one of America's foremost fitness and nutrition experts and an accomplished public speaker and media personality. With over 25 years in the health and fitness industry, and the past 10 in holistic nutrition and functional medicine, JJ has earned the name of the go-to weight loss expert that can unlock the door to lifelong weight management through her sensible, no-fail approach to nutrition and fitness. Over the years JJ has worked with various high performance athletes, CEOs and A-list celebrities from around the world, including Gene Simmons, Ben Stiller and Brandon Routh. She also appeared for two years as the nutrition on the top-rated Dr. Phil Show in the US. She is now the co-star of the TLC reality series Freaky Eaters. JJ is a member of Mensa, a UCLA graduate and a chronic student having taken over 40 graduate courses (and counting) from six different graduate and doctoral schools. She is also a certified nutrition specialist and a certified health and fitness instructor.
- Author(s)J. J. Virgin
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication02/01/2014
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight312 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.67Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.