All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.52Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- Description** SECOND EDITION ** .... THE VIRUS DEFENSE HANDBOOK is written in easy-to-understand language to help readers protect themselves against the strange FLU viruses, respiratory diseases... (AIDS, SARS, H1N1, HERPES, EBOLA, ENTEROVIRUS, MEASLES, etc.)... that have been spreading around the world. Dangerous viruses, such as: EBOLA, HIV, and others have been causing widespread sickness. THIS HANDBOOK OFFERS A FULL SECTION ON WAYS TO COMBAT EBOLA and other horrible viruses. What remedies are available besides the vaccines * Is there help for those who contract the flu? What are other diseases that are caused by viruses? How can we prevent sicknesses? What are some NATURAL or HERBAL remedies or ways to stay healthy? Is there help for people who suffer from other types of deadly viruses and bacteria related sicknesses....such as VD....or Cholera? And what about other diseases....that seem to be caused by viruses...but may be caused by other bacteria or by parasites? *** A DIRECTORY OF NATURAL REMEDIES for other ailments -- e.g. - colds, infections, parasites, venereal diseases, AIDS, cancer, diabetes, obesity, anxiety, chronic pain, hair loss, depression ... and other sicknessess -- IS INCLUDED. *** This book also contains a section of sources for FREE and DISCOUNTED HEALTH SERVICES...plus a SECTION OF ACTIVITIES (good for classes) that are filled with information that can help to alleviate many types of suffering and sickness.
- Author BiographyAuthor Melvia Miller is an educator, author and poetess who has published several books, DVDs and board-games...specializing in EDUTAINMENT. In addition to her other qualifications... she is also a Certified Herbalist. She has compiled this handbook to help people to protect their health against the most serious viruses: EBOLA, WEST NILE VIRUS, AIDS, SWINE FLU and other diseases. Although it is filled with excellent health information, her book is easy to understand. Author/educator MELVIA MILLER has won many awards and honors for her work. She previously worked as a teacher, training manager and consultant. Her books are written in easy-to-read language, with pictures and some humor. She is an educator and author who has created activities and games to make school or workshops more enjoyable.
- Author(s)Melvia Miller
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.