All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionThe book addresses the debates on Rembrandt, Metsu, Vermeer, and Hoogstraten that are currently taking place in art history and cultural studies. These focus mainly on the representation of gender difference, the relationship between text and image, and the emotional discourse. They are also an appeal for art history as a form of cultural studies that analyses the semantic potential of art within discursive and social contemporary practices.
- Author BiographyDaniela Hammer-Tugendhat, Institute of Art History, University of Applied Arts, Vienna, Austria
- Author(s)Daniela Hammer-Tugendhat
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication26/02/2015
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleEdition Angewandte
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter
- Content Note157 colour illustrations, 157 farb. Abb.
- Weight1092 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.