All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $13.08Trending at AU $16.63
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
About this product
- DescriptionA fast track route to mastering and managing corporate vision. This book covers the fundamentals of vision and mission, from developing commitment and energising people to communicating consistently and nurturing corporate responsibility. It includes examples and lessons from some of the world's most inspiring visionaries, including Akio Morita, Walt Disney, Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos, and ideas from the smartest thinkers, including Rosabeth Moss Kanter, Peter Senge, James Collins and Jerry Porras. It includes a glossary of key concepts and a comprehensive resources guide. ExpressExec is a unique business resource of one hundred books. These books present the best current thinking and span the entire range of contemporary business practice. Each book gives you the key concepts behind the subject and the techniques to implement the ideas effectively, together with lessons from benchmark companies and ideas from the world's smartest thinkers. ExpressExec is organised into ten core subject areas making it easy to find the information you need: Invation; Enterprise; Strategy; Marketing; Finance; Operations and Techlogy; Organizations; Leading; People; and Life and Work. ExpressExec is a perfect learning solution for people who need to master the latest business thinking and practice quickly.
- Author BiographySALLY LANSDELL is a writer and editor specialising in business and management. Prior to becoming a full--time author she had extensive experience in industry and spent five years as a researcher for the Ashridge Strategic Management Centre in London.
- Author(s)Sally Lansdell
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/12/2001
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleExpressExec S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapstone Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width125 mm
- Height174 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.