All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $28.12Trending at AU $33.22
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.74
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.13
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.26
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $49.56Trending at AU $56.21
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you are singer, Broadway performer, school teacher, salesperson, or call center operator; whether your voice is your profession or your passion, this book will inform and provide you with the tools you need to protect, manage, and maybe even save your voice. Performer and laryngologist, Adam D. Rubin, M.D., with contributions from rewned speech pathologist, Cristine Jackson-Menaldi, presents a light-hearted but t light-weight, a serious but t overly scientific guide to your voice. A vocal pitstop to provide what you need to keep your voice on the road and running smoothly!
- Author BiographyAdam Rubin has had a life-long passion for the human voice. Before attending medical school, he was a professional actor and singer, performing in musicals and plays at off-Broadway and regional theaters, as well as in a national tour. He is also a violinist and has dabbled in song writing. Currently a laryngologist and Director of the Lakeshore Professional, Voice Center in St. Clair Shores, MI, he graduated summa cum laude from Yale College with degrees in Theater Studies and Economics. He received his medical doctorate from Harvard Medical School. Following his residency in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery at the University of Michigan, he completed a fellowship in Laryngology and Care of the Professional Voice under the direction of Robert T. Sataloff, M.D., D.M.A., at the American Institute for Voice and Ear Research. In addition to his clinical and artistic expertise, Dr. Rubin is active in voice research. He has written many book chapters and numerous scientific articles published in major otolaryngology journals. He is a frequent presenter at national and international meetings. He is a member of the American Academy of Otolaryngology, American Laryngological Association, Triological Society, and the Michigan Otolaryngology Society. He has academic appointments at the University of Michigan, Michigan State University, and the Oakland University William Beaumont School of Medicine.
- Author(s)Adam D. Rubin
- PublisherCompton Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication06/05/2014
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationAbington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCompton Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteColour photographs, colour figures, line drawings
- Weight136 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.