All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Vogue Factor is the former Australian Vogue Editor-in-Chief's candid account of life at the heart of the fashion industry, from photo shoots and celebrity interviews to the ugly truth behind the glamour - infighting, back-stabbing and the dangerous pursuit of beauty. This is the behind-the-scenes story of an illustrious career in fashion, from receptionist to the editor's chair. It's a life of dazzling parties, outrageous fashion and exotic travel that most people can only dream of. But behind the glossy photos is a hidden world of chaos and pressure, where girls as young as twelve starve themselves to fit into a sample size. Kirstie Clements' eye-opening account of life in fashion's fast lane has hit headlines all over the globe. Both a celebration and a critique of this extraordinary industry, The Vogue Factor is this season's must-have.
- Author BiographyKirstie Clements began working at Australian Vogue in 1985, rising to editor in 1999, a position she held until 2012. She co-authored In Vogue: 50 Years of Australian Style with Lee Tulloch. She was a columnist with the Australian Sunday Telegraph from 2010-2012 and a judge on Australia's Next Top Model. She is married with seventeen-year-old twins.
- Author(s)Kirstie Clements
- PublisherGuardian Faber Publishing
- Date of Publication17/07/2014
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuardian Faber Publishing
- Weight188 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.