All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionFirst Published in 1999. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
- Author BiographyMichael McCallion taught voice at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art and is one of the world's leading voice teachers. This book is the result of over thirty-five years of practical work helping people in all walks of life release their voice potential.
- Author(s)Michael McCallion
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/1999
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.