All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.38
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.61
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionIn the scorching summer of 1976-the hottest on record-Christopher Norton, his wife Laura and their young daughter Faye settle into their new home in rth London. The faded glory of the Victorian house is the perfect place for Norton, a composer of film soundtracks, to build a recording studio of his own. But soon in the long, oppressively hot nights, Laura begins to hear something through the crackle of the baby monitor. First, a kcking sound. Then come the voices. For Norton, the voices mark an exciting opportunity. Putting his work aside, he begins the project of a lifetime-a grand symphony incorporating the voices-and becomes increasingly obsessed with one voice in particular. Someone who is determined to make themselves heard ...
- Author BiographyF. R. Tallis is a writer and clinical psychologist. Between 1999 and 2012, he received or was nominated for numerous awards, including the New London Writers' Award, the Ellis Peters Historical Dagger, the Elle Prix de Letrice, the Crime Writers' Association Historical Dagger Award, and two Edgar Allan Poe Awards. He is the author of The Sleep Room, The Forbidden, The Voices, and The Passenger, all available from Pegasus Crime. He lives in London.
- Author(s)F. R. Tallis
- PublisherPegasus Books
- Date of Publication20/01/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPegasus Books
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.