All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $30.04
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $72.23
- AU $23.83Trending at AU $25.91
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.74
- AU $45.91Trending at AU $54.15
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.32
- AU $36.14Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionA gripping story about a young girl's turmoil during the revolution in Romania. Before she kws it, everything in thirteen-year-old Flora Popescu's life has changed. Her parents, her best friend Alys, and the restricted life she has always kwn in their Bucharest tower block are distanced from her - and Daniel, the mysterious new boy at school, seems to be the cause. Flora likes him, but why can't everybody else trust him too? She thinks of her father's words: People like us can't afford the luxury of new friends. Then, just as she is making sense of her divided loyalties, Flora discovers that only she alone can save her father's life.
- Author BiographyBel Mooney is a journalist, broadcaster and children's writer of fiction and non-fiction. As well as writing a regular problem column in The Times and The Daily Mail, she has written numerous books for adults and children, including the popular Kitty and Friends series and six books about a dog called Bonnie. Bel lives in Bath.
- Author(s)Bel Mooney
- PublisherWalker Books Ltd
- Date of Publication22/07/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWalker Books Ltd
- Weight148 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.