All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt takes a special set of trading skills to thrive in today's intensely volatile markets, where point swings of plus or minus 200 points can occur on a weekly, sometimes daily, basis. The Volatility Course arms stock and options traders with those skills. George Fontanills and Tom Gentile provide readers with a deeper understanding of market volatility and the forces that drive it. They develop a comprehensive road map detailing how to identify its ups and downs. And they describe proven strategies and tools for quantifying volatility and confidently developing plans tailored to virtually any given market condition. The companion workbook provides step-by-step exercises to help you master the strategies outlined in The Volatility Course before putting them into action in the markets.
- Author BiographyGEORGE A. FONTANILLS heads Pinnacle Investments of America, Inc., a hedge fund and money management company (www.piafunds.com). Pinnacle has recorded amazing returns for its investors with high-profit, low-risk trading strategies. For many years, Fontanills has been teaching the Optionetics seminar-one of the best attended courses in the world of finance-and spearheading the publication and dissemination of his strategies on Optionetics.com, a free Web site. Prior to Pinnacle, he was a principal at the American Stock Exchange. Fontanills has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Barron's, Red Herring, and appears on Bloomberg, CNNfn, and CNBC. His bestselling books include Trade Options Online, The Options Course, and The Stock Market Course (co-written with Tom Gentile), all published by Wiley. TOM GENTILE is Chief Options Strategist for Optionetics and is featured in numerous publications including Fortune, Barron's, and The Wall Street Journal. As George Fontanills's trading partner and co-instructor at Optionetics seminars, Gentile's passion for managed risk trading and straightforward style have added to his critical acclaim as one of the best trading instructors in the country.
- Author(s)George A. Fontanills,Tom Gentile
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/10/2002
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Trading
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight595 g
- Width165 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.