All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first Western language study that investigates the history of the Volga Tatars since the Tenth Century A.D. The central theme of the book is the shaping and evolution of the identity of these people, focusing on the history of the first n-Christian and n-Slavic people incorporated into the Russian state.
- Author BiographyProfessor Rorlich has spent many years investigating the history of the Volga Tatars and of the Turkic and Muslim peoples of the Soviet Union. She received her Ph.D. from the University of Wisconsin and is today a member of the Department of History at the University of Southern California.
- Author(s)Azade-Ayse Rorlich
- PublisherHoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/12/1986
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationStanford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Content Notemaps
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.