All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $75.00Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $33.40Trending at AU $35.99
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $25.49
- AU $34.00Trending at AU $34.82
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $26.48
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $16.43
About this product
- DescriptionThe free spirit, Clarissa Vincent, has allowed us to vicariously experience her sailing adventures through The Voyage of Storm Petrel. Book One - Britain to Senegal Alone in a Boat. Book Two - Gambia and Europe Alone in a Boat. She followed her dream of sailing alone out of Bristol, UK to Spain and Portugal, boldly extended her voyage to include Senegal and Gambia, Africa. Book Two takes the reader 230 miles up the River Gambia, then an arduous sail to the Atlantic islands of Madeira and the Canaries, where she found a best friend in a dog called 'Loba'. They go together to Mediterranean Spain and the inland waterways of France. Clarissa is an amazing person of diverse talent, a true inspiration to fulfil our dreams, live our lives and enjoy them to the fullest, just as we should.
- Author(s)MS Clarissa Vincent
- Date of Publication31/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.