All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn August 1948, 545 passengers boarded an overcrowded, clapped-out vessel leaving Marseilles and heading to an uncertain future in Australia. This three-month voyage gives us the stories of these hopeful passengers - both what they left behind and how the future unfolded for them.
- PrizesShortlisted for NSW Premier's Literary Awards: Community Relations Commission Award 2002.
- Author(s)Diane Armstrong
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication07/12/2002
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew South Wales
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Out-of-print date30/09/2005
- Weight560 g
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.