All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChristian Beamish, a former editor at The Surfer's Journal, envisioned a low-tech, self-reliant exploration for surf along the coast of North America, using primarily clothes and instruments available to his ancestors, and the 18-foot boat he would build by hand in his garage. How the vision met reality -- and how the two came to shape each other -- places Voyage of the Cormorant in the great American tradition of tales of life at sea, and what it has to teach us.
- Author BiographyChristian Beamish, the former associate editor of The Surfer's Journal, is a writer, surfer, sailor, dedicated boat builder and fisherman. He engaged all his skills during his travels on the Cormorant. He is a senior writer at Surfer magazine and continues to look for connections to his essential humanity in full wilderness immersion surf travel.
- Author(s)Christian Beamish
- PublisherPatagonia Books
- Date of Publication15/07/2012
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationVentura
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPatagonia Books
- Content NoteColor illustrations, maps
- Weight485 g
- Width149 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ken Perkins
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.