All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA walking dead man, the only one ever to have been resurrected by nachanger, goes by the name Sable Keech. The question remains: Was his success related to being infected by the Spatterjay virus, or due to his late arrival to resurrection in a tank of seawater? Taylor Bloc wants to kw everything about Sable Keech's journey--tracing and following his last steps. Moreover, Bloc is hungry for glory, power, and control. He'll do anything just to get the answers he seeks. A hive mind from the ancient days, almost unlike anything from the human race, has sent an agent to Spatterjay. If the mind has set its sights on the lethal poison-- sprine --then Janer must find and stop it before it's too late. The strangest journey begins for the immortal Erlin when her solitude is rudely interrupted by an aggressive whelkus titanicus. Of course, anything is interesting if suffering the abysmal repercussions of immortality. Deep below the sea, remnants of the Spatterjay virus undergo a terrible mutation that will affect everyone. After ten long years, something dormant deep within the ocean is breaking free. Once more, the aftershocks of an ancient war will hit this watery world. For ten years, Sniper has been the Warden of Spatterjay. Now he finally takes delivery of his brand-new drone shell--a satisfactory version of the obsolete model. Powerful engines. Lethal weapons. Thicker armor. He'll need them. Skyhorse Publishing, under our Night Shade and Talos imprints, is proud to publish a broad range of titles for readers interested in science fiction (space opera, time travel, hard SF, alien invasion, near-future dystopia), fantasy (grimdark, sword and sorcery, contemporary urban fantasy, steampunk, alternative history), and horror (zombies, vampires, and the occult and supernatural), and much more. While t every title we publish becomes a <i>New York Times</i> bestseller, a national bestseller, or a Hugo or Nebula award-winner, we are committed to publishing quality books from a diverse group of authors.
- Author Biography<b>Neal Asher</b> is a science fiction writer whose work has been nominated for both the Philip K. Dick and the British Fantasy Society awards. He has published more than fifteen books, many set within his Polity universe, including <i>Gridlinked</i>, <i>The Skinner</i>, and <i>Prador Moon</i>. He divides his time between Essex and a home in Crete.
- Author(s)Neal Asher
- PublisherNight Shade Books
- Date of Publication03/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleSpatterjay
- Series Part/Volume Number02
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNight Shade Books
- Weight522 g
- Width140 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $17.22Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.59
- AU $23.95Trending at AU $26.86
- AU $11.39Trending at AU $14.06
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $24.11
- AU $18.17Trending at AU $23.57
- AU $11.58Trending at AU $14.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.