All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book brings together the 2009 output of the American Law Institute (ALI) project on World Trade Organization law. Each chapter focuses on a different dispute from the adjudicating bodies of the WTO. Each case is jointly evaluated by well kwn experts in trade law and international ecomics. ALI reporters critically review the jurisprudence of WTO adjudicating bodies and evaluate whether the ruling 'makes sense' from an ecomic as well as a legal point of view and, if t, whether the problem lies in the interpretation of the law or the law itself. The studies do t always cover all issues discussed in a case, but they seek to discuss both the procedural and the substantive issues that form, in the reporters' views, the 'core' of the dispute. This paperback will be an invaluable resource for students, lecturers and practitioners of international trade law.
- Author BiographyHenrik Horn is a CEPR Fellow and a former Professor of International Economics at Stockholm University. He has also taught at Princeton University, the University of Michigan and the Graduate Institute Geneva, and was previously with the WTO. Petros C. Mavroidis is a trade lawyer and CEPR Fellow, has taught at Princeton University and EUI Florence, and was previously with the WTO.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/05/2011
- SubjectInternational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleThe American Law Institute Reporters Studies on WTO Law
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight320 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byHenrik Horn,Petros C. Mavroidis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.