All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes the WTO from its post-WWII beginnings in the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade through a series of negotiated enhancements of these agreements. It describes the WTO's origins, structure, and growing pains as it has had to face challenges from within and without.
- Author BiographyKEVIN BUTERBAUGH is an Associate Professor of Political Science at Southern Connecticut State University, USA. RICHARD FULTON is Professor of Political Science at Northwest Missouri State University, USA.
- Author(s)Kevin Buterbaugh,Richard Fulton
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication15/07/2008
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight523 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.