All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.69
- AU $89.19Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.73
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.25
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionIvy Cameo Johnson, an oil baroness from Houston, has wealth that draws men like flies to honey, yet she also possesses intelligence and an awkwardness that runs them off. John William Dalhart, a Texas oil baron himself, out to prove his father and new business partner both wrong, was also born into wealth. There's been Neither has met r kws about the other. Until fate, and their meddling fathers, intervenes. Ivy makes a bet with her friend that she most certainly can work in a menial, minimum wage job for a month. Meanwhile, Will picks up the challenge thrown out by his father and Red Marshall daring him to live in a small town and get a woman to say she'd marry him while kwing thing about his wealth. Both wind up in Murray County, Oklahoma - Cameo as the manager of the Strawberry Moon, a small burger joint on Highway 77; Will, a chief cook and dish washer. She thinks he's in the witness protection program. He thinks she's a poor country girl from the boonies. But they've agreed there'll be past or future...only today while they're working at the Moon. When the month is over they'll both go their separate ways and never look back at what they shared. What they don't realize is that their future is together, in work, and in love.
- Author BiographyCarolyn Brown lives in southern Oklahoma with her husband, three grown children, and enough grandchildren to keep her young. When she's not scrambling to meet writing deadlines, she enjoys walking through her husband's flower gardens. Her novel Love Drunk Cowboy is a New York Times and USA Today bestseller, Getting Lucky was a Romance Studio CAPA nominee, and The Ladies' Room was a RITA Finalist.
- Author(s)Carolyn Brown
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication18/12/2012
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMontlake Romance
- Weight272 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.