Consider these sponsored items
- AU $33.75Free postage
- AU $30.68Was:AU $44.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Wahls Protocol, Dr. Terry Wahls shared her incredible story of recovery from progressive multiple sclerosis - she went from being nearly bedridden to biking 18 miles just over a year later - through the combined efforts of functional medicine and a complete overhaul of her diet. Now, in her highly anticipated follow-up, Dr. Wahls is sharing the essential Paleo-inspired recipes her readers need to reduce and often eliminate their chronic pain, fatigue, brain fog and other symptoms related to autoimmune problems, neurological diseases, and other chronic conditions.
- Author BiographyTerry L. Wahls, M.D., is a clinical professor of medicine at the University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine in Iowa City. She conducts clinical research studying the use of diet and lifestyle interventions in autoimmune and other chronic disease states. Her current clinical trial featuring the Wahls Paleo Diet received the support of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. She has made it her mission to spread the word about The Wahls Protocol through her TEDx talk; her website, terrywahls.com; the Wahls Foundation; and Wahls Protocol Seminars. Dr. Wahls lives in Iowa City, Iowa, with her wife.
- Author(s)Eve Adamson,Terry Wahls
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication06/04/2017
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvery Publishing Group Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note1
- Weight816 g
- Width188 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine19 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.