All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe bestselling start of the original Walking Dead series, w in mass market! In Robert Kirkman's Walking Dead universe, there is greater villain than The Goverr. The despot who runs the walled-off town of Woodbury, he has his own sick sense of justice: whether it's forcing prisoners to battle zombies in an arena for the townspeople's amusement, or chopping off the appendages of those who cross him. The Goverr was voted Villain of the Year by Wizard magazine the year he debuted, and his story arc was the most controversial in the history of the Walking Dead comic book series. Now, for the first time, fans of The Walking Dead will discover The Goverr's origins and just how he became the man he is, and what drove him to such extremes.
- Author BiographyROBERT KIRKMAN is best known for his work on The Walking Dead and Invincible for Image Comics, as well as Ultimate X-Men and Marvel Zombies for Marvel Comics. He is one of the five partners of Image Comics and is an executive producer and writer on The Walking Dead television show. JAY BONANSINGA is a New York Times Bestselling novelist whose works include Perfect Victim, Shattered, Twisted, and Frozen. His debut novel, The Black Mariah, was a finalist for a Bram Stoker award.
- Author(s)Jay Bonansinga,Robert Kirkman
- PublisherSt. Martin's Press
- Date of Publication17/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Series TitleWalking Dead: The Governor
- Series Part/Volume Number01
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt. Martin's Press
- Weight172 g
- Width106 mm
- Height174 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.65
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.